bet36????app

bet36?????


Beijing is the capital of the People's Republic of China. The city covers an area of more than 16000 square kilometers and has a population of 16 million people. It is not only the nation's political centre, but also the nation's cultural, scientific and educational heart.


Beijing is a modern international metropolis with long history and ancient culture. Beijing has served as a capital for more than 800 years. It left Beijing with many places of historic interest and scenic beauty, including the Forbidden City - the largest and best-preserved ancient architectural complex in the world; the Temple of Heaven - where Ming and Qing emperors performed solemn rituals for bountiful harvests; the Summer Palace - the emperors' magnificent garden retreat; the Ming Tombs - the stately and majestic mausoleums of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors; and The Great Wall of China, one of the greatest wonders of the world. And it is also a modern city with high skyscrapers rising from the old complexes weekly showing the essence of a fast-changing nation. There are a number of new sites and buildings in Beijing - National Grand Theatre, Xidan Commercial Street, Beijing Financial Street, The China Millennium Monument, CCTV Tower, National Stadium (nest), National Swimming Centre (Water Cube), Central Business District (CBD) and many more.

Beijing city is located at the northwestern part of North China Plain and surrounded by mountains on the west, north and northeastern part of the city. Mountainous areas has covered about 62% of the total area of Beijing which is about 10.4 thousands square kilometers whereas the rest 38% of the area is plain area. Beijing's weather can be categorized as a monsoon-influenced humid continental climate with very distinct four seasons. An extremely hot and humid summer as well as a very cold and dry winter is very common in Beijing. Over 80% of the rain falls occurs on June, July and August.


Linked to over 60 cities in the world, Beijing is one of transportation hubs in the world. About 3000 international flights arrive and depart Beijing every week. Beijing is also connected to Europe and other Asian countries by railway. In addition, around 1000 domestic flights cover 140 cities with Beijing in the center. Within the city, transportation is made very convenient with the subway, light rail, public buses and taxis, which form a network reaching every part of the city.


Beijing offers convenient international access, inexpensive and extensive public transportation, advanced convention facilities, affordable and comfortable accommodations and immaculate service and professionalism. Statistics show that Beijing is one of the safest capital cities in the world, with the lowest crime and traffic death rates and the least occurrence of fires.



Beijing has attracted increasing international attention since it hosted the Olympic Games in 2008. Modern Beijing with a profound history has gained an unquestionable reputation as an international convention destination.



Welcome to Beijing!
©2007 Chinese Society for Plant Pathology All Rights Reserved (p\ICPdj05037157l)